Maison de Parents de la Matawinie Ouest
- Feel like meeting other parents?
- You want your child to meet friends?
- You need to swap and share what you experience as a parent?
- You have questions about your role as a parent?
- Looking for information or resources available to your family?
- Looking for exciting activities for you and your family?
LA MAISON DE PARENTS WAS CREATED FOR YOU!
La Maison de Parents is a community family organization (OCF) which provides activities and services for families. Our mission is to break the isolation of parents and promote the socialization of preschoolers and their parents.
Our services and activities are as varied and enjoyable than good: coffee club, respite care, thematic meetings, parent-child workshops, checking car seats, collective kitchens, support for low-income families, family parties, outings educational…
We serve municipalities Matawinie West, that is to say: Rawdon, Chertsey, Entrelacs, Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci, St-Donat, St-Come, St-Alphonse and Ste-Marcelline. Our offices are located in the village of Rawdon.